“Good Night & Good Luck”
The Insiders Guide to 21st Century Media
Ed Berliner, Guest & Keynote Speaker
What exactly is “fake news”? What is the truth behind the renaissance of our generation that has changed forever the way we not only ingest our information, but how it has altered the level of civility and respect we experience every day?
Most important, how does the media, fake and factual news affect your business, your personal image, and the leadership qualities we all must seek to present every day if we are to succeed?
Learn from one who has been on the inside of creating 6 broadcast networks, and has been a pioneer in the world of social media.
Emmy Award winning broadcaster Ed Berliner brings it all to your event, your meeting, your stage and your audience.
Media is now the juggernaut that is involved in every facet of our lives. Broadcast, social, print and global platforms, the media envelops every single person, every single business, every single move and motion of the local and global scene.
Realize how the knowledge of what is real and what is actually “fake” news will change the reputation of you and your company in seconds. Learn how to make the media work for you in regard to leadership and image. Or simply seek to have the intimate knowledge of how the media works in order to be a more educated consumer of news and information.
Emmy Award winning broadcaster, former network CEO, social media pioneer and author Ed Berliner will captivate your audience, engage their emotions and deliver an interactive performance unlike any other with the groundbreaking and revealing “Good Night and Good Luck: The Insider’s Guide to Truth vs. Fake News”.
Each Keynote and Guest speaking appearance will be customized to your event & audience.
Content Covered Will:
SUGGESTED TITLES (Customized to Your Request):
- Fact vs. Fiction: The 21st Century American Media
- From Broadcast to Social: Using the Media to Our Advantage
- Bulletproof Your Business Against Social Media Disasters
- Returning Civility & Respect to Society Using the Often Toxic Media
- Control the Message. Control the Media. Create a Superior Image.
Ready for a Guest Speaking Experience Unlike Any Other? Let’s Get Started.
POST PROGRAM “DEEP DIVE” OPTIONS
For More Information on Booking Ed at Your Event and the Program, Get in Touch.
- “Unbiased, entertaining, filled to the brim with media examples. An educational performance perfect for every business”. – Speeding Bullet North American Marketing Group.
- “Every Non-profit organization needs and will benefit from Ed’s insight and training”. – Orlando Senior Help Desk.
- “No one so intimately and intelligently weaves together the current state of media and corporate leadership than Ed Berliner”. – Corporate Marketing Sales & Leadership Council.
- “An exceptionally thorough and insightful presentation on how international Embassies can increase their American media coverage”. – International Embassy Media Affairs.
- “Rips out the reality of the American media and everyone left with a new understanding of what is REALLY fake and what is factual news coverage”. – Miami Media School.
- “The perfect compliment to our C-Level Media Training combined with an overall sense of Image training for our North American staff”. – Cybertech Integration Systems.